Jura Approved Service and Repair of Jura PRO
Coffee Machines in The East Midlands.
An on-site service for commercial machines is provided in the East Midlands.
Jura Machines covered include:
All GIGA models, WE and JX series and the XJ9.
What's in a Service?
A service takes about 2 - 3 hours , I normally only book in one job per day so am
not under pressure to rush off to the next appointment.
The following items are covered by a service - with minor variations depending on
- De-scale if needed.
- Check all sensors and controls for correct operation
- Dismantle and clean the brewer & replace main seal
- Dismantle Grinder(s) clean and adjust mechanism
- Check internally for leaks
- Check water/coffee/steam output and temperature
- Replace milk hoses
- Check cappuccino function
- test electrical earth continuity
- Internal cleaning
- Coffee clean
Call-out and labour are combined into a fixed fee for the job no matter how long it takes and even if more than
one visit is needed.
Jobs which are aborted after I arrive will be charged at £50 + VAT to cover time and fuel.
All PricAll Prices exclude parts and
are subject to VAT.
|Servicing incl. repair||Cost
All machines:||£156.00 + VAT
|All machines:||£130.00 + VAT
Payment will be required in full on completion of the service or repair either by card, online
banking transfer or cheque.